Dr. Mark Ghalili has been a regenerative medicine specialist since 2016, treating thousands harmed by the pharmaceutical industry, always at the forefront of alternative therapies that save lives. EBOO has been a game changer for the vaccine injured and covid long haul patients. Regenerative Medicine LA has seen incredible transformations related to brain fog, memory loss, and fatigue that comes with the vaccine injuries and long haulers. We have been offering this therapy since 2017 with no significant side effects reported. Dr. Mark Ghalili personally uses EBOO therapy for anti-aging and longevity purposes. He has witnessed shingles outbreaks completely disappear in under 48 hours with EBOO therapy.
Potential Side Effects of EBOO Therapy
While EBOO Therapy is generally considered safe and well-tolerated, it’s essential to be aware of potential side effects and contraindications. Individuals considering EBOO therapy should discuss their medical history and any concerns with a healthcare professional before undergoing the treatment. Some possible side effects and contraindications include:
- Contraindications: EBOO Therapy is not recommended for individuals with the following conditions or situations:
- G6PD Deficiency: People with G6PD deficiency should avoid EBOO therapy due to the risk of adverse reactions.
- Blood Clotting Disorders: Those with blood clotting disorders may not be suitable candidates for EBOO therapy.
- Anemia: Individuals with anemia may need to explore alternative treatment options.
- Adverse Reactions to Heparin: If you have experienced adverse reactions to the blood thinner heparin, including heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, EBOO therapy may not be advisable.
- Nausea: Some patients may experience slight nausea during or after EBOO therapy. It is recommended to eat a healthy meal prior to the treatment to help prevent a drop in blood sugar, which can contribute to nausea.
- Lightheadedness: Although not common, lightheadedness may be reported, particularly if strenuous exercise is performed within 24 hours of EBOO therapy. Patients are advised to avoid intense physical activity immediately following the treatment.
- Other Rare Side Effects: While rare, like any medical procedure, EBOO therapy may carry some potential risks or side effects. Patients should consult with their healthcare provider to fully understand the benefits and risks associated with this treatment.
It’s crucial for individuals interested in EBOO therapy to undergo a thorough medical evaluation and consultation with a qualified healthcare professional, like Dr. Mark Ghalili, to determine if they are suitable candidates and to discuss any potential side effects or contraindications. The benefits and risks should be carefully weighed before proceeding with EBOO therapy.