At Regenerative Medicine LA, we provide IV Drip and IV Vitamin Therapy in Los Angeles to improve performance and treat rare medical conditions and diseases. Learn what makes our practice one of the most trusted clinics in Los Angeles providing vitamin drips and hydration.
IV Therapy in Los Angeles
What makes Our IV Therapy different?
Did you know that over 90% of IV Vitamin Infusion clinics in Los Angeles are not owned and operated by a Board Certified Medical Doctor? They use a medical doctor’s license to operate the clinic, and that doctor does not provide treatment in the facility.
This places patients at high risk of severe consequences if the treatment is not performed properly. In Los Angeles, anyone and everyone is performing IV infusions, even in local juice bars. Additionally, the majority of clinics use pre-made IVs from the manufacturer that are not customized based on your nutrient needs. Before receiving any IV Vitamin Infusion in Los Angeles, it is vital to consult with a Board Certified Physician (not a nurse, a physician assistant, or a business owner). Our IVs are made customized from the highest quality ingredients with the majority of ingredients being preservative-free. Come find out why this Los Angeles Vitamin Drip is so effective!
What is IV Infusion Therapy?
IV or Intravenous therapy is a treatment where liquid substances are directly delivered into the vein of a person using a needle or catheter. It is commonly referred to as drips, and it is the fastest way to deliver medication and fluid replacement. Most times, intravenous therapy is used for correction of electrolyte imbalance, deliver medicine, replace fluid, and for blood transfusion.
IV infusion therapy is used to treat wide assortments of chronic and rare diseases and conditions. These rare conditions need specialty infusion medications for effective treatment. Specialty infusion medications include growth hormones, immunoglobulins, infliximab, inotropic heart medications, blood factors, and corticosteroids, among others.
Several conditions can be treated
using Intravenous Therapy such as:
- Cancer and cancer-related pain
- Infections that are unresponsive to oral antibiotics
- Gastrointestinal diseases or disorders that prevent the digestive system from functioning normally
- Congestive heart failure
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Immune deficiencies
What is the purpose of IV Therapy?
The purpose of IV infusion therapy is to improve the quality of life for everyone. IV infusion contains salt, sugar, electrolytes and vitamins. Each bag of IV vitamin infusion has a purpose behind it. It gives an individual a better chance of fighting any ailment they have. At Regenerative Medicine LA, we deliver the best vitamin drip Los Angeles has to offer.
IV Therapy for Dehydration
Our body is made up of 60% water, two-thirds of which is stored intracellularly. Most times, the body is dehydrated due to several reasons and consuming water does not hydrate the body as quickly as it needs to be. Dehydration leads to several health problems such as diarrhea, vomiting, and sweating among others.
- An IV fluid can hydrate a body faster than drinking water
- The lower gastrointestinal tract absorbs water, large intestine to be specific. It takes several hours for the body to benefit from drinking water. IV fluid can hydrate the body faster as fluid goes directly into the bloodstream.
- While nauseous, IV infusion therapy is the best choice
- Nausea is the result of excessive drinking, acidity among others which trigger vomiting. IV fluids completely bypass the digestive system and reduces the nauseous feeling. The IV infusion can also include anti-nauseous and anti-heartburn medications in it.
- IV infusion provides electrolytes
- Dehydration needs electrolytes along with fluids which water cannot provide. It is vital to replace the lost fluid in the body with water, and minerals like sodium, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Helpful supplements can be added into IV hydration
- extremely helpful substances such as vital minerals, vitamins, anti-inflammatory agents, antioxidants among others can be added into the IV fluid. It is the fastest way to get medicine into the body.
INVINCIBLE IV DRIP
Our most popular infusion consisting of Vitamins and Minerals to boost energy, increase cognition, raise immunity, boost stamina and truly make you invincible.
IMMUNE BOOST IV DRIP
Great for viral colds, viruses, fatigue and frequent injections. Our Immune Boost IV gives you a dose of these important nutrients that is around 20 times more potent than oral products.
GLUTATHIONE IV DRIP
Glutathione is the body’s master antioxidant boosting the immune system, anti-aging and more. Glutathione is a great way of incorporating this versatile antioxidant into your wellness routine.
IRON INFUSION IV DRIP
Iron is a key component to energy throughout the day. Fantastic for Vegans who are iron deficient.
HANGOVER IV DRIP
Are you ready for happy hour? Our Special Vitamin Cocktail in a 1 Liter bag is for maximum hydration.
POST SURGERY IV DRIP
Special blend of amino acids and vitamins to promote accelerated healing and reduce inflammation.
VIP CONCIERGE IV DRIP
Are you located in Los Angeles? Give us your address or hotel room and we will come to you. Experience IV Vitamin Infusion without having to get out of bed!
Our IV menu of services is available for house call visits. Dr. Ghalili’s house calls are comprehensive and in depth, you will never have to worry about being prescribed a harmful drug as he is an expert in medication induced side effects and takes a more natural approach to your health care, only prescribing medications if necessary. Dr. Ghalili believes you are more than just a 5 minute visit in an office, your health comes first, and patient education is his number one priority. Feel free to contact us for concierge services.